Modia Minotaur

Trawling the airwaves to spare you the agony!

Thursday, October 12, 2006

A Pause In Transmission

I have no excuse for the fact that I haven't been posting regularly than that I haven't felt inclined, even despite the passage of the final coffin nail - new media ownership laws - only today (thanks yet again to Backdown Barnaby). Perhaps it's the fact that I'm head down in the last stretch of my Masters, or perhaps it's that sometimes things seem so hopeless that it's useless to simply note that they're occurring. `Pompeii, midday. Couple of ashes, funny smell, whatever. Pompeii, Two o'clock - just saw some guy on fire. Meh.' And so forth.

In any case, I apologise and invite you to check out the quality links over there on the right hand side of this page in the meantime.